Term 4, Week 8
Owning Our Behaviour
Term 3, Week 3
- How were the plain-belly sneetches treated?
- Was it fair or unfair? How did the behaviour of the star-belly sneetches affect the plain belly sneetches?
- What do you think is the moral of the story?
Circle Time Reflection – Week 2 Term 3
- Have you ever been teased? How did you feel?
- How did you react? How did you want to react?
- Have you (or your friends) ever teased anyone? Why?
- How did you feel when you (or your friends) were teasing this person?
- How do you think they felt? How did they react?
‘Oh, the Places You’ll Go” by Dr. Suess.
- What is Dr Seuss’ message about life?
- What is one strength that you have?
- What is one way you ‘unslump’ yourself when you’re in a ‘slump’?
- Why is it important to know your strengths?
Your task: Choose a quote from the book and illustrate it.
What is this video about? How does it make you feel? What could we do about this issue?
Present your thoughts creatively.